What is Ge’ez?
myGe’ez was established as a tool to train the young and the old who is yearning to read and write, and progressively speak Ge’ez based languages, such as but not limited to, Amharic (also called Amarigna) and Tigrigna.
Who might be interested?
- Children Young children living outside of Eritrea or Ethiopia.
- Tourists/Travellers Tourists who are planning to travel to Eritrea or Ethiopia.
- Language Enthusiasts Any person who has an interest to acquire additional language.
- Foreign Nationals Anyone assigned to work in Eritrea or Ethiopia, or plans to make frequent trips.
- Parents Parents of young children as well as educators living in Eritrea or Ethiopia.